Included in the day’s lineup of celebratory activities:
- Mangoes at the Moana’s most popular event, "Mango Throwdown” featuring local celebrity chefs in a friendly cooking competition using mango as the main ingredient. Guests are welcome to taste each chef's creation for $6 per script.
- "Mango Cocktail Mixdown" will showcase the talents of cocktail enthusiasts and professional mixologists using mango as the featured ingredient in a mixed drink.
- Mango cooking demonstrations by the Moana's own Executive Pastry Chef, Nanako Perez-Nava.
- Mango Farmer's Market featuring unique mango inspired products and a variety of mango food products. Talk story with farmers and learn how fresh ripe mangoes are grown.
- Silent Auction to benefit the Culinary Institute of the Pacific at Kapiolani Community
Click HERE to be directed to the official website of the festival for more info!