For more info: www.moana-surfrider.com/dining/mangoesatthemoana/
Included in the day’s lineup of celebratory activities:
- Mango Throwdown: featuring local celebrity chefs in a friendly cooking competition using mango as the main ingredient. Guests are welcome to taste each chef's creation for $6 per script.
- Mango Cocktail Mixdown: will showcase the talents of cocktail enthusiasts and professional mixologists using mango as the featured ingredient in a mixed drink.
- Mango cooking demonstrations: by the Moana's own Chef de Cuisine David Lukela and Executive Pastry Chef Nanako Perez-Nava.
- Mango Farmer's Market: featuring unique mango inspired products and a variety of mango food products. Talk story with farmers and learn how fresh ripe mangoes are grown.
- Silent Auction: to benefit the Culinary Institute of the Pacific at Kapiolani Community